I’ve been back into EVE for awhile now and can’t really claim to be a neophyte any longer but there are definitely some areas of the game that I’m seriously lacking knowledge on… Factional Warfare being on the top of that list!
I have an Alt (doesn’t everyone???) that I’m thinking of enlisting into Factional Warfare but don’t know where to begin? I started this Alt with the 20 days of training we got at Christmas and have added some extra time on top of that. He’s very Frigate’centric, has all Racial Frigates to IV at the moment and is working towards all the T2 weapon systems and some support skills currently.
There are a number of resources out there for Factional Warfare:
- UniWiki Factional Warfare
- EVElopedia Factional Warfare
- DOTLAN :: EveMaps – Faction Warfare
And it’s all good information but it doesn’t answer everything… the things I’m curious about:
- Is there a ‘better’ militia to join?
- Since he’s an Alt do I join solo or try to find a Corp that is already involved in FW?
- Will a FW Corp welcome an Alt, I’ll definitely only be playing him when there’s not something going on with Kalam.
- Is a Frigate specialist enough for FW’ing or do I need to add some Destroyer/Cruiser level of ships as well?
– – –