Null-Sec Ratting is looking to be a good way to make some ISK while we are under Wardecs. In doing my research for good Systems DOTLAN EveMaps is my friend… to choose a System I filter for the number of Belts and then cycle through all the Live data filters and try to weed out high traffic Systems and Systems where there is already a larger concentration of NPC Kills.
I plan to go scout out my potential Ratting Systems prior to actually Ratting in them, will plot out some Tactical Bookmarks and Safe Spots to make things a little less risky.
At minimum I will set up the following:
- 2 Off-grid Tacticals at each Gate
- 2 On-grid Tacticals at each Gate
- 2 Unaligned Mid-space Safes
- An Off-grid and On-grid Tactical for any Stations in System
- An Insta-undock for any Stations in System
EVE has been around for awhile and there are lots of reference sites and guides out there, here’s a few I’ve been perusing:o:
- RATTING IN NULL SEC FOR ISK AND PROFIT!
- Ratting tactics
- Ratting 101
- EVE Evolved: Ratting, part 1: Strategies
- EVE Evolved: Ratting, part 2: Flying safe!
– – –